Baked Horseradish Salmon
Grilled, baked, cooked in a pan--it doesn't matter, we love salmon. This dish has a bit of a bite from the horseradish, but we served it with a sweet carrot salad for a perfect combination of sweet and spicy. You could also make this dish on the grill or stove top instead of the oven; whether it's grilled, baked, or cooked in a pan, be prepared to enjoy it.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a small bowl combine the Horseradish Root Powder and water, mix to a paste consistency.
- To the horseradish mixture add the butter, lemon juice, Dried Lemon Peel, California Garlic Powder, and Black Pepper Cracked.
- Spread mix over both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon skin side down in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.