Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Craving hot wings - but don't have the time to prepare them? This sandwich is a great alternative. Easy to set up for the slow cooker and quick to put on the table. Our Buffalo Wing Rub gives spicy flavor with a little habanero heat. The crispy crunch from the cabbage and the bite from the bleu cheese bring this sandwich together. Serve with our Sweet Potato Chili Fries.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tablespoons Buffalo Wing Rub
- 1/4 cup of your favorite store bought hot sauce
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 small head of cabbage, sliced very thin
- Chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Add the hot sauce and Buffalo Wing Rub
- Mix to coat the chicken breasts
- Cover, cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Shred cooked chicken with a fork
- Serve on rolls with 1 slice of swiss cheese, cabbage and 2 Tablespoons Bleu Cheese Dressing on each sandwich