Garlic and Herb Mushrooms
A flavorful and easy to prepare mushroom dish. You'll love the flavor of the California Roasted Minced Garlic, perfectly balanced by mild shallots and the earthy flavor of the mushrooms and herbs. This is a super easy recipe and could be used to compliment a grilled steak dinner. Personally, I could make a whole meal out of this dish!
- 2 tablespoons California Roasted Minced Garlic
- 3 shallots, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups white button mushrooms, broken into clusters
- 1/4 cup mixed French Tarragon, Cracked Rosemary, Dried Basil and Greek Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Cracked
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat garlic and shallots for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms stirring gently for 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in herbs, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.