Broccoli and Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
Quick. Easy. Light. Healthy. Perfect as a side dish or as a meal.
We love meals that are easy to put together and this one does not disappoint. Originally a process used to preserve the sun ripened flavor of vine grown tomatoes, our Tomato Flakes are a delightful twist on store bought sun dried tomatoes. The cooking process in this recipe rehydrates these tomatoes to add vibrant color and impressive depth of flavor to this dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add broccoli to the pasta about 3-5 minutes before the pasta has finished cooking.
- While pasta and broccoli are cooking, heat olive oil in a large pan on medium high heat.
- Add Tomato Flakes, Red Pepper Flakes and Granulated Garlic to the hot oil.
- Stir until everything is heated.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Add hot pasta and broccoli to the pan with the Tomato Flakes. Toss to combine.
- Add Parmesan cheese and the reserved pasta water. - Add the pasta water a few Tablespoons at a time to loosen the sauce. You may not need the 1/2 cup.
- Serve warm.