Tangy Garlic Sauce
What’s a Tangy Garlic Sauce good for, you might be asking yourself? A better question would be what’s a Tangy Garlic Sauce NOT good for. Tangy Garlic Sauce is, as the name would suggest, tangy, but it’s also a flash of brightness to a dish that’s too rich, or a sharp waft of Allium contrasting some sugary sweet potatoes. One of the unique ingredients in this sauce is our Maharajah Style Curry Powder, a unique salt-free blend we have that incorporates staple curry powder ingredients (like turmeric and cardamom) but some other more interesting ingredients, like Fenugreek and Saffron. Coupled with our Smoked Sweet Paprika and Mediterranean Oregano, the heat and pungency that you would expect from the garlic is married with sweetness and floral aromatics.
As far as preparation goes, this is a matter of just timing your emulsion-making in a blender. Add garlic, blitz, add vinegar, blitz, add olive oil… blitz. You can do this! The sauce that you’re left with will be that robust, fragrant, and a perfect punch of flavor to jazz up rice, a sandwich, or even our Thanksgiving Leftover Bowl.
- Peel garlic cloves. Place cloves in a food processor and pulse until finely minced.
- Add vinegar to food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add olive oil to food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar/oil mixture and spices together and mix well.
- Thin out with water to desired consistency.