Thai Chicken Wrap
This Thai Chicken Wrap checks off a lot of boxes. It's quick and easy, healthy, and delicious. It's got fresh vegetables, great spices, and packs easily, so you can have a nice simple dinner or take it to lunch the next day and be the envy of the office. We had this on the table in less than 30 minutes so it's ideal for busy lifestyles.
We love Asian flavors so for this chicken wrap recipe we used Spicy Thai Seasoning, which is a fragrant blend of traditional Thai spices, like lemongrass and coriander, stirred together with some spicy pepper and hearty aromatics. This seasoning is spicy but not hot. Of course, the sense of spicy is subjective so if you really want to stay away from the heat, you can try our Thai Sweet Chili Seasoning instead.
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Chile Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon California Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Spicy Thai Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 10-inch tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 4 large Chinese cabbage leaves, shredded
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut in strips
- Whisk lime juice, mayonnaise, peanut butter, Ginger Powder, Cayenne Chile Powder, and California Granulated Garlic together.
- Sprinkle Spicy Thai Seasoning on the chicken breasts and grill until cooked through.
- Cut grilled chicken into thin slices.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla
- Top each tortilla with chopped basil, shredded cabbage leaf, one-fourth of chicken, 1/4 cup bell pepper. Roll.