Aromatic Herbed Chicken
Have you ever walked into your house, taken a deep breath and could tell that dinner was almost ready before even stepping foot in the kitchen? This aromatic chicken dish will create an aromatic aroma that will remind you of home. The mix of garlic, Italian Seasoning and red wine in the air is sure to make your mouth water.
This easy to prepare recipe can be made in one skillet or a shallow dutch oven for incredibly juicy chicken in a aromatic and flavorful Italian inspired sauce. Serve with steamed asparagus or other in-season vegetables, roasted potatoes or a light salad for a delicious weeknight dinner.
Our Italian Seasoning is hand blended from rosemary, basil, oregano, sage and marjoram.
- Lightly season the chicken on both sides with Salt and Pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet or shallow dutch oven, heat to medium high.
- Cook chicken for about 5 minutes, turning halfway through or until chicken becomes golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add Organic Dried Garlic Flakes, sherry/wine and chicken broth to the pan and cook, scraping the bottom of the pan until sauce begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add Italian Seasoning, stir to combine.
- Return chicken to the pan and add peas. Cover and cook another 20 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Serve warm.